How This Works
· You Apply
· START Recruiters will call you for a phone interview
· If successful, you will be invited to come in for an informative first interview
· If selected you will have a second interview with dealer sales management
· If hired, you will attend sales training
· Then you will begin your new career as an Auto Sales Professional
Unlike business-to-business sales were the sales process can last weeks, months or years, we complete our sales process in about two to three hours. Nothing about our process is difficult. However, because of the short time cycle it is disciplined. That means in two to three hours one is going to win or lose. Our training is designed to prepare you to have the best opportunity to win sales.
Day One - We cover the entire process in a lecture discussion format so that you understand why we do, what we do, and when we do it. This helps our candidates understand the big picture. We also cover what your day should look like and the daily effort needed to achieve the success you desire.
Day Two - We then role play the entire process. If you can role play with us you will be more confident and better prepared to meet a customer.
Day Three - We will cover the annuity of the car business. Showing if you remain in the business and develop relationships with your customers what it could be worth to you in the long term.
· Meeting the Customer for the first time
· Counseling your Customer
· How to do a Feature/Benefit/Receipt presentation
· Taking your Customer for the Demonstration Drive
· Measuring Ownership
· Shop Walk
· How to Close
· The Delivery
· Owner Follow Up and developing the relationship
· Following your Unsold
· Finding new Customers (Prospecting)
· How to Organize